PlayBox Neo Channel-in-a-Box is a turnkey playout server solution for broadcasting a single or multi TV channel both available in HD or UHD. It provides a seamless workflow to keep a channel on-air by combining scheduling, ingest, playout, CG and interactive graphics within one box and remote tools to enhance QC checks, preparation and monitoring. The output can be SDI or IP streaming and suitable for a variety of applications including traditional broadcast TV, pay-TV, playout centres, satellite operators, etc.
By leveraging on the SaaS in the cloud or traditional platforms on-premise, PlayBox Neo Channel-in-a-Box offers media ingest with Capture Suite, playout automation with AirBox Neo-20, interactive CG and graphics with TitleBox Neo-20 and scheduling with ListBox Neo-20. ListBox Neo-20 creates schedules for AirBox Neo-20 and rules can be created for TitleBox Neo-20 to fully automate the CG and interactive graphics for a powerful automatic TV channel. TitleBox Neo-20 interactive CG and Graphics can be internally keyed or optional external keying if you have a Down Stream Keyer (DSK).
- SRT Output Support New
- New Integrated Input/Output architecture shared among AirBox Neo-20 and the new Capture Suite New
- Web-based Multi-Viewer New
- Automated mixed playout of all supported compressions and containers in a single playlist
- Closed caption playout support (embedded or external MCC 1.0 / 2.0) for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
- GPI I/O interface
- TitleBox Neo-20 Net Control
- Live Input: UHD/HD/SD SDI, IP stream - MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H), NDI input
- Output: UHD/HD/SD SDI and UDP/RTP/RTMP
- Switcher & Matrix Switcher Control (Kramer, Leitch, Network Electronics, Pesa, Quartz, Grass Valley Concerto/Acapella, Sierra, Elpro, Snell, Utah, Miranda, Ross, BlackMagic Video Hub, BlackMagic ATEM TV Studio)
- DTMF & SCTE 104 Decoding for Commercial Insertion
- SCTE-35 and SCTE-104 output for Commercial Insertion
- UHD (up to 100fps) / HD / SD ingest
- Manual and Scheduled capturing modes with automated input switching
- Controls multiple servers with multiple ingest channels from a single user interface
- Up to 2 presets with different resolutions, frame rates and audio mapping per ingesting channel at the same time
- External control from AirBox Neo-20 Automation
- TitleBox Neo-20 is an interactive graphics manager which creates, displays and controls fascinating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations, clocks, station logos and more. All running objects are mixed and blended with each other in real time, including animations. Each and every CG object can be edited while being transmitted on-air.
- All graphics are 24-bit true color (16.7 million colors) with 8-bit Alpha channel (256 transparency levels). These colours can be applied to font face, border, shadow and text background. Field-based sub-pixel rendering ensures smooth animation and rolling text at any speed.
- Multiple graphics objects can be programmed to run simultaneously or sequentially on a single or multiple layers with just a few mouse clicks.
- Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, CSV text, RSS feeds or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real time.
ListBox Neo-20 is an offline program schedule creation and playlist editor, perfect for schedule creation and schedule editing with a clip trimmer for simple program editing. ListBox Neo-20 enables text searching, clips copying/pasting, schedule printing, etc. and is the main tool for the Program Editors' to create and edit schedules many days, weeks or months in advance.
For price inquiries, please contact us.