In an attempt to ensure a rich viewer’s experience, broadcasters and post-production houses have to deal with receiving content from multiple live sources on a daily basis. Our latest addition Capture Suite is a multi-channel – multi-server UHD/HD/SD live ingest solution which integrates into the production workflow of any television network, post-production facility or playout center.
Capture Suite allows users to control multiple ingest channels, spread on multiple servers from a single user interface. Functions such as input selection, ingest presets, file naming conventions assignments are a single click away from the user.
Capture Suite Features
- UHD (up to 100fps) / HD / SD ingest
- Industry standard codecs and containers format support
- Manual and Scheduled capturing modes with automated input switching
- File Splitting based on the duration
- Clip duration increase while ingesting
- Controls multiple servers with multiple ingest channels from a single user interface
- Proxy Video and Audio is available few seconds after ingesting starts
- Adding Clip Markers when navigating over the proxy video while ingesting
- OpenMXF support for editing while ingesting in 3rd Party Non-Linear Editing applications (for example Adobe, etc.)
- Playout while ingesting - ingested clips can be used for immediate playout in AirBox Neo Automation before their ingest process is finished
- Up to 2 presets with different resolutions, frame rates and audio mapping per ingesting channel at the same time
- Presets can have different than the original source standard – automatic Up/Down/Cross and frame rate conversion
- Presets can have different than the original source Audio Mapping (number of streams, codecs and bitrates)
- Scalability – infinite/easy scalability via a client-server architecture
- Custom Naming Template creation for convenient and faster ingest file naming
- Built-in intelligent Resource Monitoring with automatic stopping & saving all files when Low Disk/Storage Space alarm is triggered
- Built-in content transfer/replication of ingested media to another storage/network folder
- Built-In Loudness audio meters for precise audio level fine-tuning
- Built-In Multi-Viewer
- External control from AirBox Neo Automation
- Rest API available
Capture Suite Workflow and Specifications
Supported Codecs & Containers
|Apple ProRes MOV*||ProRes 422HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422LT, ProRes 422Proxy, ProRes 4444, ProRes 4444XQ|
|MOV||Avid DNxHD, Avid DNxHR (HQX, HQ, SQ, LB), DV|
|XDCAM HD||XDCAM HD 1080 4:2:2, XDCAM HD 720 4:2:2|
|XAVC MXF||XAVC HD Intra CBG - Class 100 & 200, XAVC HD Long GOP - 25, 35, 50Mbps, XAVC 4K Intra CBG - Class 100, 300, 480, XAVC 4K Intra VBR - Class 100, 300, 480|
|MXF||Avid DNxHD, Avid DNxHR (HQX, HQ, SQ, LB), AVCIntra, DV, H264, MPEG2|
|Transport Stream||MPEG2, H264, HEVC|
|Program Stream||MPEG2, H264|
|QuickTime MP4||H264, HEVC|
|Closed captions||Embedded ATSC A53 for H264, MPEG2 and HEVC; MCC v.2 file format|
|Inputs||AJA Corvid SDI, BlackMagic Design Decklink, Network Device Interface (NDI)|
* Might not be available in some regions
PlayBox Neo is registered trademark. Other mentioned trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For price inquiries, please contact us.
Looking for CaptureBox Neo? Please contact our Sales Department.