Various ingest applications are made possible by the wide array of inputs provided – composite, component, SD/HD SDI, UDP Transport Stream.
VTR Remote Control
RS-422 VTR control by Sony protocol is provided for automated batch capturing from tape. Tape cue, playback and shuttling is quite easy with convenient keyboard shortcuts.
Batch and Scheduled Capturing
Video clips from various tapes can be captured in a single session, sorted by tape ID and ascending time code. Once the capture session is initiated, the only operator assistance needed will be to change tapes when prompted. Content coming from live sources such as satellite feeds can be automatically captured based on a schedule with single, daily or weekly reoccurrence. Optional Router control provides automated input channel switching when different channels have to be recorded.
Audio Loudness/True Peak Meters
Audio VU/peak levels can be monitored and corrected accordingly.
Use While Capturing (TDIR)
Ingested clips can be used for immediate editing or AirBox Neo playout, before their capturing process is finished. This is particularly useful for sports events or Time Delay/Instant Replay applications.
Up to 16 Channels can be recorded.
CaptureBox Neo Features
- All four instances in a single screen
- Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching
- Comprehensive metadata handling (TCI, MTD creation)
- Add metadata during ingest (position markers, notes and etc.)
- Loudness/True Peak audio meters are available for precise audio level fine-tuning
- External control from AirBox Neo
- Automated RS-422 VTR control with batch capturing lists
- File splitting based on duration
- Third-party traffic system capture list import
- Closed Captioning support under EIA-608/708 standards. CC can be stored as external MCC file or embedded into the ingested media.
- API available for OEMs
- Streaming input support for: HTTP(S), UDP/RTP, RTMP, MMS and MMSH
CaptureBox Neo Specifications
CaptureBox Neo enables multiple channels of HD or SD content to be captured from HD/SD SDI digital feeds, analogue sources and MPEG transport streams. Four video sources can be monitored on a single screen and controlled via a new streamlined user interface. Audio levels can be monitored as loudness/true-peak displays and adjusted when required. Content ingested to CaptureBox Neo is available for playback within a few seconds of capture commencing. The CaptureBox Neo feature set also includes capture-list import from third-party traffic systems, support for CEA-608/708 closed-captioning and automated VTR control via RS-422 with batch-capture listing.
|Video Codecs||MPEG2, DV, DVCPRO 25/50, DVCPROHD, AVC/H.264, XAVC, HEVC (H.265)|
|Audio Codecs||MPEG audio Layer2 – up to 384Kbit/s AAC audio; Uncompressed PCM –16 bit/48kHz|
|Containers||MPEG TS, MPEG PS, AVI, MXF, MP4|
|Closed captions (CC)||CEA-608 (up-converted to CDP (CEA-708)), CEA-708|
|Closed captions output||embedded into H264 and MPEG2 video streams or MCC file format|
For price inquiries, please contact us.