PlayBox Neo is an International Company Serving the Broadcast, Corporate Video, Multimedia and Cloud based video and graphics playout/streaming markets Worldwide. With 5 international sales offices we have delivered over 19,500 playout and branding channels worldwide.
Our Teams constantly work to envision and develop the Next Generation Solutions in the exciting field of the TV Broadcast and Cloud steaming industry.
Join our team and become our new SOFTWARE DEVELOPER !
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions.
• Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
• Delivering high quality software with the right balance of test automation, that meets the Product Owner needs and satisfies the user story
• Design and implementing REST/JSON API services
• Design of product database (Relational DBs)
• Mentor junior developers
• Code reviews
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
• Strong knowledge of OOPS, Data Structures and Design patterns and Asynchronous programming
• Experience with designing and implementing multi-threaded, scalable, secure, and high performance distributed applications
• Knowledge and experience in C#/.NET (Web API, Entity framework, LINQ) and Distributed Systems
• Knowledge and experience of authentication and authorization functions
• Knowledge of .NET Core
• Understanding of Role based authorization model
• Git- Experience
• Delivering projects using an Iterative Development (i.e. Agile/SCRUM)
• Experience with message based and service based architecture
• Web services standards and related technologies (JSON, REST and etc.)
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office documents interoperability
• Attractive remuneration.
• Additional private health insurance.
• Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects.
• Future career development within a well-established and fast growing company.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to [email protected]