- Tightly themed channels addressing a global audience
- Local channels supporting a specific corporate venue or college campus
- Supplementary OTT channels supporting major sports, stage or studio events
- Linear and on-demand subscription channels
- Free-to-air national channels
- Continent-wide satellite channels in multiple languages
- Full-scale global channels via satellite, terrestrial and CDN
PlayBox Neo products and solutions today power over 19,500 playout and branding channels worldwide. Our clients include national and international broadcasters, start-up TV channels, webcasters, interactive TV and music channels, film channels, remote TV channels, corporate information channels and disaster recovery channels.
Fully scalable, modular, open and available on as hardware or as a service, PlayBox Neo solutions are customer-oriented, easy to commission, logical to operate and highly robust. Our server-centric product series is based on the PlayBox Neo Channel-in-a-Box system (AirBox Neo-20, TitleBox Neo-20 and Capture Suite).
The uniquely powerful PlayBox Neo Cloud2TV solution can be configured for terrestrial, satellite or CDN-based playout under full IP control. It also forms an ideal platform for secure IP-linked media asset management and archiving, accessible by authorized personnel anywhere in the world.
Flexible connectivity is vital in today's digital world. PlayBox Neo has integrated powerful solutions to scale and fit your workflow at a cost-effective price. Our Neo-20 broadcast product range and Cloud2TV can deliver output in baseband SD, HD or UHD SDI, in DVB/ATSC-compliant streams and in web-based formats such as RTMP. Simulcasting of SDI and one or multiple streams is also possible.
In summary, our mission at PlayBox Neo Ltd. is to help individuals, organizations and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. In terms of reliability, features and flexibility, we aim to tick every box.