DataBox Neo Features
- DataBox Neo is the information backbone of the PlayBox system
- It is a highly integrated SQL-database for media & content management, allowing instant access to more than 20,000 records simultaneously. Content is classified by many aspects such as type, category, genres, keywords, credits, media and etc.
- PlayBox modules obtain metadata information about media content from DataBox Neo. This enables tasks such as logo overlay, archiving/retrieving data, building/conforming on-air playlists and etc., to be simplified or completely automated.
- Content can be easily searched through dedicated multi-profile search, as well as by intuitive multi-criteria filtering system.
- Working with DataBox Neo saves lots of time when managing large amounts of programs and media archives.
Many users may access the dataset simultaneously from separate network-connected workstations.
Automated content import
As soon as the content ingest by Capture Suite has finished, DataBox Neo imports the media asset into the database with its relevant metadata coming from Capture Suite capture list. Content coming from different sources can automatically be assigned to different metadata templates for easier database sorting.
Network access SQL database
As a true SQL database, DataBox Neo clients work with shared database content throughout the network. No special network traffic overhead is created even when multiple users work simultaneously.
Advanced content classification
Content can be sorted by three main classification levels, as well as by cross-profiles such as sequences, groups, keywords and etc. The main levels are extracted from common classification schemes - type (i.e. Cinema, Music, News and etc.), category (Show, Movie, Mini-series and etc.), and genres (Action, Drama, Thriller and etc.).
Multiple parts, channels and media
Each program may consist of many parts, recorded on separate media. Each part may consist of multiple audio/video/subtitle tracks.
Intuitive, easy to use interface
Each part of the interface is a data manager, dedicated to classification, credits, locations and etc. The main grid area gives a clear overview of all the content, while the classification tree is shown beside it. No special training is required for the user to master DataBox Neo.
DataBox Neo Specifications
|General||Program Title, House ID/ Program ID, Program Duration|
|Bindings||Sequence - series/mini-series/albums, Season Title, Episode Number|
|Classification||Type, Category, Genres|
|Indexing||Keywords, Thumbnails, Annotations, Bookmarks, Breakpoints/Skip Zones|
|Credits||Personnel (actors, directors and etc.), Companies (distributors, producers and etc.), Countries (locations, post and etc.)|
|Origin||Production Date/Year, Reception Date, Country of Origin, Main Language, Master Format|
|Media||Multiple Instances & Quality, Media Type and Number (barcode), Archive/ Media Pool, Parts and/or Channels Priority|
|Miscellaneous||Plot Outline, Taglines, Comments, Notes, Rating|
For price inquiries, please contact us.