Via its scalable, extremely robust and reliable playout engine, AirBox Neo-20 can easily mix a variety of media files and live inputs in one playlist. It also provides multiple SDI/IP streaming outputs simultaneously in different video standards up to 4K.
Endless freedom of operation - any changes to the playlist during on-air sessions are possible! Media can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Live productions are streamlined to allow insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams into the playlist.
For automated playout AirBox Neo-20 allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Gaps/Time overlaps are automatically resolved to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
- New Integrated Input/Output architecture shared among AirBox Neo-20 and the new Capture Suite
- Live Input: SDI (AJA Corvid and Blackmagic Decklink), IP stream - MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H), NDI inputs\
- Output: SDI (AJA Corvid and Blackmagic Decklink), NDI, SRT/UDP/RTP Stream in accordance with DVB & ATSC standards, RTMP(S)
- Playback of clips still being ingested (Transport Stream and XDCAM MXF files)
- Real-time Loudness leveler - protects the output from audio level issues
- Web-based MultiViewer with Black and Freeze alarms
- Web-based I/O configuration and resource monitor
- Picture-in-Picture (DVE)
- SRT Output Support
AirBox Neo-20 Features
- Cloud and in-premise based installation
- Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
- Supports different output video standards up to 4K
- Multiple simultaneous outputs – IP and SDI at the same time
- Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, XDCAM (IMX, HD, EX), AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, XAVC, Apple ProRes, DNxHD, AVC-Intra, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Supports a multitude of media containers: Transport Stream, Program Stream, AVI, MOV, MP4, MXF, LXF, GXF, JPEG, PNG
- Active Format Description - SMPTE2016-3
- SCTE 104 / 35 trigger generation for commercial insertion
- SCTE-104 Decoding for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
- Closed caption playout support (embedded or external MCC 1.0 / 2.0) for EIA 608, EIA 708
- Built-in static and animated logo support
- Video transformations: Up/Down/Cross & Frame Rate conversions
- On-air subtitling overlay of SUB, PAC, EBU and SRT formats
- Multi-channel Audio support
- Dolby Digital Plus audio media playback and output
- Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
- Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
- Playlist export to EPG generators
- Streaming encoding could use GPU acceleration
Built-in Playlist Preparation
- Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
- Playlist Import from 3rd party Traffic Software and *.CSV file
- Detailed Logging (AsRun log, System log) for verification and playlist reconciliation
- 3rd party routers control – Imagine communications (Harris, Leitch) routers, Evertz routers (Quartz protocol), Belden - Grass Valley Concerto, Acapella, Snell and Miranda Technologies routers, Kramer (protocol 2000), Kramer Sierra, Nevion - Network Electronics, Pesa, Utah Scientific, Ross Video, BlackMagic VideoHub, BlackMagic ATEM Mixers
- Generic control via GPI, DTMF, SCTE 35/104 etc.
- Control plug-in for TitleBox Neo-20 CG & Graphics playout
- Control plug-in for Capture Suite
- 1:1 and N:M Redundant Playout
AirBox Neo-20 Specifications
- Distribution video over IP standard compliancy - SMPTE 2022-2 SMPTE 2022-3
SDI Compliant standard compliancy - SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 435, SMPTE 2081, SMPTE 2082
- Vertical Ancillary Data Mapping - SMPTE2016-3 (AFD)
- Audio loudness according to ITU-R BS.1770, ATSC A/85, EBU R128
- SCTE 104 / 35 trigger generation
- SCTE-104 trigger decoding
Multi-Backup Manager (MBM) - designed for backing up multiple playout channels simultaneously. Also known as “N:M” redundancy, MBM allows the user to choose the number of backup systems, reducing overall system cost while maintaining system integrity.
PlayBox Neo is a registered trademark. Other mentioned trademarks are property of their respective holders.
SurCode for Dolby Digital is manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. nVidia is a trademark of nVidia Inc.
For price inquiries, please contact us.