Via its scalable, extremely robust and reliable multi format parallel output playout/streaming engine, AirBox Neo can easily mix variety media files in one playlist and provides multiple SDI/IP streaming UHD/HD/SD outputs simultaneously.
Endless freedom of operation - any changes of the playlist during on-air session are possible! Media can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Live productions are streamlined to allow insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams into the playlist.
For automated playout/streaming AirBox Neo allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Gaps/Time overlaps are automatically resolved to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
AirBox Neo Features
- Cloud and in-premise based installation
- Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
- Output video formats: 4K UHD / 2160p HD / 720p HD / 1080i HD / PAL / NTSC
- Multiple simultaneous outputs – IP and SDI at the same time
- Live Input: UHD/HD/SD SDI, IP stream - MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H), NDI input
- Output: UHD/HD/SD SDI and UDP/RTP/RTMP Stream output in accordance with DVB & ATSC standards
- Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCAM, DVCPro, DVCPro 50, DVCPro HD, IMX, XDCAM, HDCAM, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, XAVC, Apple ProRes, DNxHD, AVC-Intra etc.
- Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 (PS/TS), AVI, MOV, MP4, MPX OP1a, WMV
- Active Format Description - SMPTE2016-3
- SCTE 104 / 35 trigger generation for commercial insertion
- SCTE-104 Decoding for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
- Closed caption playout support (embedded or external MCC 1.0 / 2.0) for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
- Built-in static and animated logos support
- Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
- Video transformations: Transitions, Up/Down/Cross & Frame Rate conversions
- Playback of clips still being ingested
- On-air subtitling burning (SUB, PAC, EBU, SRT)
- Multi-channel Audio support
- Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
- Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
- Automatic Loudness Control (subject on file assessment)
- Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
- Playlist export to EPG generators
- Streaming encoding could use nVidia NVENC hardware encoding
Built in Playlist Preparation
- Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
- Playlist Import from 3rd party Traffic Software and *.CSV file
- Detailed Logging (AsRun log, System log) for verification and playlist reconciliation
- 3rd party equipment control - Kramer, Leitch, Network Electronics, Pesa, Quartz, Grass Valley Concerto / Acapella, Sierra, Elpro, Snell, Utah, Miranda Technologies, Ross, BlackMagic Video Hub, BlackMagic ATEM TV Studio, GPI, DTMF, etc.
- Control plug-in for PlayBox TitleBox Neo CG & Graphics playout
- Control plug-in for CaptureBox Neo Ingest
- Control under external automation via VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, SCTE-104, etc.
- 1:1 and N:M Redundant Playout
AirBox Neo Specifications
- Distribution video over IP standard compliancy - SMPTE 2022-2 SMPTE 2022-3
- SDI Compliant standard compliancy - SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 435, SMPTE 2081, SMPTE 2082
- Vertical Ancillary Data Mapping - SMPTE2016-3 (AFD)
- Audio loudness according to ITU-R BS.1770, ATSC A/85, EBU R128
- SCTE 104 / 35 trigger generation
- SCTE-104 trigger decoding
Multi-Backup Manager (MBM) - designed for backing up multiple playout channels simultaneously. Also known as “N:M” redundancy, MBM allows the user to choose the number of backup systems, reducing overall system cost while maintaining system integrity.
PlayBox Neo is registered trademark. Other mentioned trademarks are property of their respective holders.
SurCode for Dolby Digital is manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. nVidia is a trade mark of nVidia Inc.
For price inquiries, please contact us.