Designed for fully automated operation, Neo TS Time Delay can be configured with multiple input channels and multiple delayed outputs. Each input also has one zero-delay output. Provides fully transparent time delay of transport streams such as DVB/ATSC MPEG without changing the original quality of the content. All operating parameters are easily adjusted via an integral web-based user interface, including channel-specific time delay in 15 second increments. Maximum delay depends on delayed stream input bitrate and storage capacity. Additional features include programme information display of MPEG-compliant transport streams plus automatic error logging. Neo TS Time Delay incorporates UDP/RTP input/output, unicast or multicast via standard Gigabit Ethernet ports. Delay for UDP/RTP unicast/multicast streams from a few seconds to week or more.
Neo TS Time Delay Features
- Compressed DVB/ATSC TS Stream Delay
- Delay of other non MPEG TS data
- Transparent to data - doesn't change any bits in the passing through streaming data
- Web-based User interface
- Program Information display, when the source data is MPEG TS compliant
- Error logging
- Single/Multiple channels
- Multiple delayed outputs with user defined delay per source
- One zero delay output per each input
- User definable network interface for each input and output
- SPTS or MPTS delay, starting from 15sec up to days (depends on the storage and input bitrate)
- UDP/RTP Input/Output, unicast or multicast via standard Gigabit Ethernet ports
For price inquiries, please contact us.